Community Forums
Subscribe to the MCN Newsletter
Contribute Your Custom Content

HOW TO: Creating Custom Lightsabers

Pretty clever Kunai. But

Pretty clever Kunai. But it's a lot simpler to just visit the Resources page at the top to the screen : )

Pharazon wrote:Pretty clever

[quote=Pharazon]Pretty clever Kunai. But it's a lot simpler to just visit the Resources page at the top to the screen : ) [/quote]

I feel more special with my way. :)  Yeah, I guess I hadn't realized that that the Resources page is accessible now...

All these How-to topics are

All these How-to topics are viewable, I have figured out how to read them without the page redirecting back here.  So here is the truncated URL you will want to paste into the address bar:

http://www.minifigcustoms.com/node/

So, if there is a link to a How-to article such as the one in this thread, look at the numbers after the slash:

http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com/howto/904

Then add those numbers after the first URL I gave you and voila!  So in this case, the link would be:

http://www.minifigcustoms.com/node/904

And that is all there is to it!

-KB

its the old page and i dont

its the old page and i dont know why it happens to me 2 when i look at the how to stuff its kind of irritating............

its kind of an old topic aswell.........

Although I click on the

Although I click on the link, it goes back to the MCN page before it finishes downloading.  The page doesn't stay.  Why?

Im gonna try this with my

Im gonna try this with my dad o.O... THANK YOU

Nope, those guns are custom

Nope, those guns are custom made and you can only get them here.

Is there any other place to

Is there any other place to get boba guns?
I have went to the bricklink sites and could not find any, so if you know of any other places that i could go to and get then it would be a great help.

Sure there is, that's what

Sure there is, that's what Bricklink.com was made for!

R those blades sold anywhere

R those blades sold anywhere but from the lego sets though?  Thats what i was going to use but i couldn't find them anywhere.

The blades that lego gives

The blades that lego gives us. If you meant this kind of blade, same answer, I just chipped away till it was the right size.

What do you use for the

What do you use for the blades in your designs?

Little Armory is currently

Little Armory is currently selling from Bricklink. Although it seems that they're out of stock right now.

where can u get "Boba

where can u get "Boba guns"?  i could not find them on bricklink w/o buying boba fett too.

Can you give tips for say, a

Can you give tips for say, a Mace Windu lightsaber?

Nope, I've said it before, I

Nope, I've said it before, I don't plan to set up a shop. (maybe sell one or two on ebay) I just don't have the business know-how to do it.

I love your lightsabers, but

I love your lightsabers, but you should like, sell them... or something. I have most of the parts, but I'll mess up somewhere...

true, but anything like a

true, but anything like a clear plastic, ionno something that isn't a lego element in the first place. I'll research a bit and post what i find.

You could use something

You could use something other then flex tube, maybe an antenna or spear?

i believe he wants it for

i believe he wants it for the blade... is there a material that can easily be found to make your own saber blades?

I'm not sure it comes in

I'm not sure it comes in purple, I'd suggest getting some light gray and painting it, unless it's part of the grip, then the paint will rub off... There's always sharpie.

i cant find some with Purple

i cant find some with Purple colur can u show what item exaktly i shold buy?

thanks SO mutch!!  

thanks SO mutch!!

yes that is the right link

yes that is the right link thanks sticks

With Bricklink you can buy

With Bricklink you can buy lego parts from stores people set up. The link I gave you is the catolog where you can find parts in different colors that you're looking for.
Although it looks like the link I gave you is wrong, let me try again... Link Does that work?

? What u mean....im swe so i

? What u mean....im swe so i dont understod so good can u be more presisly?...

This is the right size.

How do i get some flexi

How do i get some flexi tube.... and colur to it? I whant Purple.

Nice Lightsaber you have done....