Community Forums
Subscribe to the MCN Newsletter
Contribute Your Custom Content

HOW TO: Brasso

A bad minifigure, Brick

A bad minifigure, Brick Builders, would be one that you don't like, consider ugly, needs silicon reparing, and etc.

Commander Vlax, did you kill the clones and transform them into something else yet?

Harry potter, his clones

Harry potter, his clones have taken over my work desk (not litterally but they do get annoying).

Whats would you say thats a

Whats would you say thats a bad minifigure.

Oh, now that makes a world

Oh, now that makes a world of a difference. Yeah now I know what you mean. Well even if I have one of a fig, if it's one that i find useless, through the brasso process it goes.

Well whatever, it just makes

Well whatever, it just makes it look unprofessional in my opinion i mean look how Pharazon, Kam, and others do their minifigs, they brasso them and then they put water slide decals with blend in with the fig and give it a nice professional look.

anugrah wrote:Well whatever,

[quote=anugrah]Well whatever, it just makes it look unprofessional in my opinion i mean look how Pharazon, Kam, and others do their minifigs, they brasso them and then they put water slide decals with blend in with the fig and give it a nice professional look. [/quote]

I restate that I would do it if I had more than one of the minifig 

To tell you I serisouly

To tell you I serisouly don't like striping the minifigure of it paint shirt. I rather just put decals from white paper on them.

Thanks man, the first to

Thanks man, the first to actually read and reply. Now I know who reads...

Good advice: I tried it, and

Good advice: I tried it, and it worked.