Community Forums
Subscribe to the MCN Newsletter
Contribute Your Custom Content

Article: Creating Torso Stickers that Shine (fry_slayer)

A new article "Creating Torso Stickers that Shine" has been posted here.  Any comments & questions can go here.

-- Ramus

Well I got it at Wal-mart,

Well I got it at Wal-mart, but I think most craft stores would have it.

I'm as confused as Dragon

I'm as confused as Dragon Rider. Where can we get silver paper?? I like shiny decals :D!!

yeah i like shiny decals as

yeah i like shiny decals as well where is it sold?

All How To Articles can be

All How To Articles can be found in the "Resources" section.

The direct link is: http://www.minifigcustoms.com/node/5401

The main post has been ammended.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I will have to update the rest as to avoid any confusion.

Thanks,

-- Ramus 

Two things may have

Two things may have happened Builder, 1) Since Ramus was showing this off in 2005, it may have since been removed...

Or more likely
2) Not everything has been transferred from the old site to the new site.

I would have to go with option #2, but if you don't wish to wait for Ramus to finish transferring everything (I'm sure he's quite busy [in the real world as well as here] and doing a great job here), I did some digging at the old site and found it for you here: http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com/howto/919 , please be aware that it appears that the site will bounce you to this new site shortly after you arrive.

-Alan

UMMMM... The page dosen't

UMMMM... The page dosen't exist anymore...

I'm not trying to bring this

I'm not trying to bring this back up so much and make it a really long thread, but where do you get the silver paper?
(Well I guess it is not that bad if I bring it back up from 5 months ago if Blade-Elison brought it back up from a year before he posted.)

yeah...... i think that's a

yeah...... i think that's a great idea!!

I always do that. Sometimes

I always do that. Sometimes with the whole torso.

thsoe are simple

thsoe are simple istructions.... hm mabey i can try that sometime....

Really aw man that just

Really aw man that just plain sucks ; D

The article and its contents

The article and its contents (3d instructions) were originally post on CC.com by Fry.  Too bad you liked the blue, it is gone. ;)

-- Ramus 

Hmm smart idea there how

Hmm smart idea there how does fry come up with these things and nice blue backround instead of the classic ehite

oh and who did the 3d instruction looks very proffesional !